But that was me then and this is me now, This is who I am and who I'll always be
And I don't fucking care if I die tonight
End up in jail tonight
I'm raising hell all night and nothing's gonna change my mind.
I've been drinking
And I've been thinkin about what you said to me
I've been drinking
And I've been thinkin about what you said
Maybe I'm going crazy I just don't know
6 Kommentare:
naaaaa ;)
ich bin auf deinen Blog gestoßen und ich mag ihn. c:
Deine Bilder sind schön und du bist echt hübsch. (:
Hättest du vielleicht Lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen? Würde mich freuen. :):*
http://mirrorsofthememories.blogspot.com/
wie schön deine haare sind
dein blog gefällt mir sehr gut
danke fürs leserin werden! :-) ♥
tolle haare!
toller blog:-)
Mir gefällt dein Blogname so sehr. Pegasus Bridge <3
Und du bist echt schön!
http://screamheralovesong.blogspot.com/
tolle locken! :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen